wooow, I haven’t updated here in ages!
my town looks so much prettier now （人´∀`*）but anyway I’m about to post a drawing! I’ll try to be more active hehe
The pumpkin pie is a not for sale, US-exclusive DLC Nintendo Zone item that was available from August 11th through August 24th. If you’ve missed your opportunity, or live outside of the US, here’s your chance!
- a festive, mouth-watering pumpkin pie (in case you couldn’t tell)
Rules & Other Info
- Likes, replies, and reblogs all count (that’s a total of three entries). Reblog as many times as you like, but I’m pretty sure it only counts once, so please don’t spam your followers!
- You don’t have to be following me, but feel free to - I’ll be holding more giveaways in the future, as I invest way too much of my time into this game.
- No giveaway blogs (apparently that’s a thing) - I’ll be checking!
- Have your ask box open. If your name is drawn, but I can’t contact you about it, I’ll pull another winner.
- Also, if you don’t reply within 48 hours of being chosen, another name will be drawn in your place - so keep an eye out, ‘ey?
- You can have multiple entries, but you can only win once.
- Winners will be chosen using random.org, so don’t worry about any bias.
- The more notes this gets, the more pies I’ll be giving away (to give everyone a better chance), so spread the word!
- Winners will be drawn on September 22nd, just in time for the fall season!
As of now, I’m giving away 5 pumpkin pies.
Good luck, everyone!
uchi and smug villagers can’t be starter villagers!
yeah, I had heard that but I wasnt sure cause I keep getting different information haha, sounds about right tho!!
WHOOPs havent been on in ages!! but anyway, does anyone know if its possible to get Fuchsia (uchi type) as a starter villager??? harry’s been resetting their town for like a day so ??
I made this old lady character named Ruth
she wears a shit ton of makeup and runs a weird hotel in puddle!
me and harry’s side character vince make a cute team
T&T expansion! I dont actually know what the next one is?